Last year we started a tradition of taking a little treat to our neighbors on Christmas. I have to stay simple and I am zero-percent crafty (hence the plain, handwritten note...). This year I used an easy and super yummy trail mix recipe that I got from my friend Jen's cookbook. It had Cheerios, peanuts, pretzels, Rice Chex, and Christmas M&M's coated in white chocolate. I soliticted help from my little Santa (see below) and we had a blast going door-to-door delivering the treats and chatting with our neighbors.Sunday, January 10, 2010
Spreading Christmas Cheer
Last year we started a tradition of taking a little treat to our neighbors on Christmas. I have to stay simple and I am zero-percent crafty (hence the plain, handwritten note...). This year I used an easy and super yummy trail mix recipe that I got from my friend Jen's cookbook. It had Cheerios, peanuts, pretzels, Rice Chex, and Christmas M&M's coated in white chocolate. I soliticted help from my little Santa (see below) and we had a blast going door-to-door delivering the treats and chatting with our neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment