
Well... at least no one was crying this year!

Post-Santa mall fun

We enjoyed many a trips to the hot tub and dearly miss it now that we are home.

Thanks to MaMaw, Hadley had his first Ale-8. Somehow she manages to slip this treat to my kids each visit, despite how old they are. Lucky kids.

I came in from running one morning and Brendan had found these skates in my parents basement. He said, "Wear these Mommy! Wear these skates!" What could I do but fulfill his request? I had not had these on since I was about 14 and had a blast skating all over our kitchen and basement. Brendan had only seen skating on Sesame Street, so he thought it was a hoot.

After that, Dan and I decided to take it up a notch and go ice skating. This was the first event of our night away from home. My parents sent Dan and I out for a night alone -- the first one we have ever had since Brendan was born! We drove to Louisville and went ice skating and out to dinner, stayed at a hotel, and enjoyed sleeping in, having someone else fix our breakfast for us, and not waking up in the night to take anyone to the bathroom.
Dan was a pro skater.

I thought I was doing pretty well...

... until this. I fell pretty hard and ended up with a horribly disgusting bruise on my hip that was the size of a baseball. The fun made it worth it, though!
1 comment:
You look so good! Hot mama in those running pants!
Post a Comment