Here are all the grandkids except Addam, who we certainly missed. Helena is hoping that someday another girl will join her! The boys are quite close in age, so I don't think we will ever have a dull moment at family gatherings. Here, Hadley was 6 months, Parker 18 months, Brendan 27 months, and Will 5 years.Sunday, January 24, 2010
Hughes Family Christmas Party
Our immediate family's Christmas celebration was incredible! The aunts and uncles sure did spoil Hadley and Brendan, and, of course, so did MaMaw and PaPaw. We had a blast opening presents, eating superb food, and chatting away while the kids played. I wish so much that we lived closer!!!!
Here are all the grandkids except Addam, who we certainly missed. Helena is hoping that someday another girl will join her! The boys are quite close in age, so I don't think we will ever have a dull moment at family gatherings. Here, Hadley was 6 months, Parker 18 months, Brendan 27 months, and Will 5 years.
Here are all the grandkids except Addam, who we certainly missed. Helena is hoping that someday another girl will join her! The boys are quite close in age, so I don't think we will ever have a dull moment at family gatherings. Here, Hadley was 6 months, Parker 18 months, Brendan 27 months, and Will 5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment