Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's take a picture...

At the last minute, I tried to get a good picture of the boys to add to our Christmas card. I was not satisfied with any of them enough to put them on the card... but they were certainly hilarious enough to put on the blog.

Brendan: I've gotcha! Don't worry!

Hadley: Uhhh...I don't think this is going to go so well.


Brendan: You want me to do what?
Hadley: Hello! I am falling!


Brendan: Ah, you are pretty cute!
Hadley: Hey, this isn't so bad after all.


Brendan: Okay Mom, I am getting a little tired of this.
Hadley: What's up, Mom? Take a few more shots!





Brendan: Heavenly Father, help us!
Hadley: Uh, I don't feel so well.






Brendan: Look. This better be the last picture.
Hadley: My smile is getting a little plastic, Mom.





On the verge of slap-happy.







Our best shot, but Brendan was not looking at the camera - ugh!

3 comments:

mcamp said...

actually I think these would be great christmas cards

Candice said...

I think those were great picture too! Your just too use to having perfect pictures...that's the kind of pictures the rest of us ever get :)

Anonymous said...

I love the "voices" you give your kids! Cute!