Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Teething?

We just got home from a fabulous 10-day vacation to Salt Lake City, Utah! I was an incredibly well-behaved little man the entire time. While there, I improved my walking skills (I just barely hold onto one of your fingers now) and did some serious teething... Check out the pictures below. I had SOMETHING in my mouth at all times. The domino was my favorite. Mom has 252 pictures from our trip... she will add a few more (not all, don't worry) over the next few days.


Here I am visiting my new friend Mason. Daddy gave me a bite of his milkshake and I decided to keep the spoon. I looked pretty funny walking around with this big handle hanging out of my mouth, but it felt great to my gums!

What? Are you jealous because you don't have a domino, too? I kept this domino in my mouth nearly all day long. I would spit it out when I wanted to eat something and then immediately put it back when I was finished. If someone managed to take it away from me, I would find the domino box and get a replacement. In this picture, I have a backup domino in my hands.

This was probably the funniest of my choices. It is an air hockey puck! My cousins were babysitting me in the game room of my grandparents' cabin. They came downstairs, told my mom I was doing something hilarious, and asked her for her camera. They came back with this snapshot.

2 comments:

Kapri said...

can he be any cuter? I love him...and want him to come visit...one more year and we'll be in GA...yay!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Brendan is getting so big! What a handsome little guy! Looks like you are all keeping busy, busy!

Hey, how do I contact Kapri since her blog is private? I'm new to the blogging world? Kapri sent me the infomation ages ago before I ever thought about doing a blog!