Monday, August 25, 2008

A note from Mom

Every time I put Brendan down for a nap or for the night, I sing to him. I have always known that I do not have a nice voice, but for the past 11 months Brendan has appeared to really like it... Well, A few nights ago I was singing him to sleep and all of the sudden he took his pacifier out of his mouth and stuck it in mine!!!! Can you believe that??? I guess he is trying to tell me something!!

3 comments:

mcamp said...

hahaha!!! we'll see what he does to me since I usually hum and/or sing myself. He might jump away and start running!

Kapri said...

yeah, we went through that...exactly that...crazy boys.

The Kipper Family said...

You never know what those boys are thinking. Blaine hasn't tried that yet, but I am sure he will think of something. We do need to schedule a play date. I don't have your number or email. I will call Stacey tomorrow to get your number. I hope all is going well for you guys. Talk with you soon.