Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BIG NEWS!

I'm walking!!!! Today, September 27th, 2008, 10 days before my 1st birthday, at 4:00ish PM, I was with my parents at the townhouse we are in the process of buying. As my parents were ignoring me and talking, I walked across the room! They noticed, and Mom started screaming. I then proceeded to really show off by walking all around the living room, dining room, and kitchen before I fell down! I have been doing it off and on ever since. If Mom or Dad is around, I try to take their fingers still, but if I am by myself, I just walk! YIPEEE! Mom's back might survive afterall.

2 comments:

The Collins said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! This cannot be! I can't believe he is big enough to do this yet. Ya'll better watch out. He is really going to be into everything, just in time for the new house.

mcamp said...

it was just tuesday that you were still holding my fingers!! too big too big slow down!

(i heard you've become quite a handful)