Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family pictures from SLC trip

Here I am with all of my Richards cousins. I had so much fun playing with them! Mom and Dad loved it, too, because they provided free babysitting!

I had so much fun playing in the sand at Bear Lake! The sand is like clay!


Daddy helped all the kids dig this cool mote! The mound was supposed to turn into a castle, but we had too much fun running over it (or crawling, in my case), so we left it a big mound. It provided endless fun for two full days. We did not leave until a storm came in and forced us out.


On our first night at Bear Lake all the adults went out for a late night boat ride/skiing session. It started to rain on the way back and the girls struggled to take cover and stay warm. Mom had a blast! She misses her sister-in-laws sooooo much!


Here's Dad strutting his stuff on the wake skate. He is quite impressive! He has a really cool trick he does while skiing, too, but Mom's camera was not quick enough to catch it. I hope he will teach Mom and me how to do this someday!





Dad wanted me to say this is him, but actually it is Uncle Andrew. Andrew is the king of wakeboarding. He does trick after trick and makes it look so easy!




Before we left SLC, Dad felt it was time for my first golf lesson. We are currently working on proper hand placement.







1 comment:

Tricia A. said...

It looks like you had so much fun in Utah!! I'm jealous!! Has Brendan had his first year birthday yet? I'll keep my eye out for that post!