Monday, January 23, 2012

Primary Christmas Programs

Primary Christmas Program During Sacrament Meeting

Children at our church move from Nursery to Primary class during the year they will turn four. Therefore, right now Brendan is in Primary and Hadley is in Nursery. Each year Primary does a Christmas program during our church service. When Brendan was assigned his part, I had no idea how he would do. Never before had he stood in front of hundreds of people and spoken at a podium. I was BUSTING with pride, smiling nonstop, and crying as he said his part perfectly! It was one of those, "Oh he is sooo grown up!" moments for me. He kept his eyes on me during all of the songs and kept waving to me and smiling; he knew how excited and proud I was, and I could see that he was incredibly proud of himself, too!

The boys were dangerously cute in their sports coats and ties, so I decided to take a few pictures.  They got progressively more entertaining...

Adorable!
Too many pictures?

Ward Christmas Party, Primary Program
The Primary entertained us again during our ward Christmas party.  Brendan was a wise man, and he was incredibly excited to carry a "magic lamp" as his gift for Baby Jesus.  Although not old enough to be part of the program, Hadley stayed by Brendan's side as much as possible as a very supportive brother!







Love this.
Daddy's part in the Elder's Quorum Program. :-)
Relief Society sang for our portion of the program. Notice that Mom made her way to the very back.  Singing is not her speciality.
Santa came!  He read everyone two stories and passed out a treat!
I want to freeze time... Please don't grow up.

No comments: