My girlfriends threw me a fabulous girly shower! A big thanks to Jenny and Carol for hosting, and for everyone who supplied the yummy treats! It was a night I will never forget.
The beautiful cake table, complete with its very own tutu!
My daughter's first workout skirt! Ha! I love it!
I had to put this one in just to make fun of myself. I have some fantastic expressions in these pictures...
Dramatic? Me? No...
Ha! Not sure what I was saying here, but it looks like I am nudging Jenny (who was sitting next to me), so this nasty look must have been meant for her. :-) The gift was a Ped-Egg (for pedicures), so she was probably telling me I desperately needed it.
Baby Girl is set with girly outfits and her mama is super excited!
The guests
More guests
Pregnant Mamas, in order from right to left with earliest due dates. Since I am entering this two months later, the first three have already had their babies!
Thanks Jennie and Carol! You are amazing friends to me!!
2 comments:
You look so cute! Love how TEENY your belly is!
Holy Cow...Was my stomach really that big? :)
Post a Comment