Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hadley's First Haircut

As tradition would have it, MaMaw (and PaPaw this time!)accompanied us for the "first haircut" experience. Both Brendan and Hadley had their first haircut at 21 months of age, and they both had that light blond, fine hair that was falling over the ears and creating "wings". I will be curious to see if Hadley's hair darkens and thickens like Brendan's has done! After watching his brother get many haircuts, Hadley was soooo excited to finally be the one in the hot seat. He was superb the entire time, and quite adorable too.  It sure doesn't hurt that Pigtails and Crew Cuts is a kid's paradise!  If you are looking for a fantastic place to go for a haircut, I highly suggest it!

Pre-haircut shot 1

Look how long it was!

Hey! This place is fun!  Can I get a haircut everyday?
Hold on tightly!  This pilot is ready for wild ride!

Ah (checking himself out in the mirror), good work!

Hmm, I never knew I had this much hair. 

TA-DA!  I instantly look a year older!

Handsome Hadley

Yum!  Thanks for the lollipop!  I love haircuts! 

No comments: