Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kentucky - Day 3

The party continued as Travis, Will, and Parker joined us!  It was such a treat to have time together aside from the holidays.  I cherished every minute with my brothers, niece, and nephews (Rick and Helena joined us later, too!), and my boys were elated to play with their cousins.

Hadley checking out the field before batting

Hmm... how does this work. Why is the bat so long?

Persistence... He tried again and again and now he's got it!

Cousin Parker

Brendan

Cousin Will

All 4 cousins: Will (6), Brendan (3), Parker (2), and Hadley (1)

The cute disgruntled expression of the little one trying to keep up with the older ones

Parker has the camera thing down-pat. Hadley is wondering why Parker has not moved off the slide yet.

Will put all of the younger cousins in this bin. I think they were pretending it was a pirate ship, but I can't quite remember. 

Run, buddy, run!

 For the first time in as long as I can remember, I was able to celebrate Travis' birthday with him! We had a family cook-out and surprised him with a cake. It had a picture on it of him at age 6, the current age of his son, Will.  Here, Rick helped with the presentation! :-)


The birthday crowd

I love my family!!!

No comments: