mmmmm....
Then we put Hadley down for a nap and Aunt Vicki took Brendan and me to a nearby pumpkin patch!
These things were all over the place and tons of fun!
Here's that on-demand smile again!
A beautiful scene for a picture!
B served as our tour guide through the corn maze.
I think his favorite part was the tractors! He was a natural. I think Uncle Mike might recruit him to work on the farm.
B kept Aunt Vicki on her toes by asking her what each part of the tractor did. I love the curiosity of a 3-year old!
A 100+ pound pumpkin!
It was big enough to be a slide!
Mom and B
Aunt Vicki -- the one responsible for this fun day!
This was the most exciting part for me! I wish an Ale-8 truck pulled up to my house each day!
Brendan was so frozen he could barely eat his bag of candy corn!
Next, we headed to Aunt Karen's farm (Aunt Vicki's sister). With llamas, horses, a rabbit, and a cat, it was a little boys' dream!
Brendan and Rhett
Rhett's so calm because he does this every day. Brendan is about to pop because he is so excited. He can't believe he is this close to a llama!
Next stop: horse-back riding! He was very hesitant at first, but soon loved it!
Well, he loved it as long as he was still able to hold my hand. :-)
The boys on the walk home.
No comments:
Post a Comment