Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Fun

I love to wear Daddy's hat!

New Year's - My first time making Smores... YUM!

Hadley was refusing to eat, refusing to sleep, and freezing. Nice combo.


Here's my complete train set (a previous post had part of it). Can you tell that I like it?



I am an engineer, in case you were wondering. Here, I am fixing the "train" so it can go on a vacation to a safari where I can search for zebras. It sounds fun, doesn't it?




Silly Daddy


The brothers



I wore a tie to church recently, and I looked about 16 years old. Mom's bummed she did not get a better picture, but I was intent on eating my cranberries.



Aside from being an engineer, I am also a paleontologist. Here, I just finished spending ONE HOUR excavating dinosaur bones. Unfortunately, Mom did not think to take a picture until it was the very end and we were cleaning up.
My fabulous babysitter, Kim, gave me a kit for Christmas that included an egg full of hidden dinosaur bones. It required me to chip away the material bit by bit with teeny tiny instruments until I came to a bone that I could extract. Mom thought for sure I would grow tired and impatient in moments from the start, but as she helped me gently tap the material, I then used the small brush to clear the area and look for bones, and we repeated this process until all of the bones were found and assembled. I was engaged and eager the entire time. Thanks, Kim!



My favorite pillow

1 comment:

mcamp said...

Holy Smokes! I'm so happy he enjoyed the gift I got him but I didn't think it would've been that long to get to and messy. I thought it's for kids how bad could it be LOL. I have his flowers and card on my counter :) I LOVE IT. I will post pictures of it soon. I miss these little guys! Send me those pictures you took. I hope they turned out good.