Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brothers

Brendan now mocks anything Hadley does. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Yes, Hadley is full of fear and Brendan is full of joy. Where do you draw the line between a hug and a tackle? I don't think I have quite figured it out yet.


Although sometimes rough, Brendan is a very compassionate big brother. He loves to take care of Hadley. He will get his pacifier, hold his hand when he is crying, run to me when he hears Hadley crying over the monitor so as to make sure I am going to get him, or, as you see here, cover him up with a blanket so that he is not cold. Brendan thinks that babies are supposed to be covered in a blanket at all times. I guess that is the way he most often sees them. Therefore, if he ever finds Hadley without a blanket, he instantly looks for one and covers him up.


Oh my, oh my... I guess Hadley will be one strong kid. That is what I am supposed to say, right?


No comments: