
On September 10
th, Mom and
MaMaw took me to Pigtails and
Crewcuts for my first haircut! I LOVED it! I got to sit in a firetruck and hold a train in one hand and a sucker in the other. Does life get any better than that? The above shot was taken on Sunday -- my first day of church with my big boy hair!

This is the before shot. Mom and Dad had waited until they could not possibly wait any longer. My curls were
soooo cute; no one wanted them to be cut. However, whenever I got my hair wet I looked like I had a
rat tail... so everyone thought the time had come for a cut.
Mmmm.... I was loving the sucker, oblivious to the lady cutting my hair.

I was slightly perturbed that someone was pulling on the back of my hair and thus
interrupting my sucker eating.

The finished back

The finished front
(This is my "
Vmmmmm" face. The firetruck was off to rescue someone. I was having fun playing and did not understand why the lady wanted me to get down so another kid (who was screaming, "NO!!!!") could take my seat).

TA-DA!

They told me to pick out a prize from the treasure chest. I told Mom, "I don't want it! I don't like it!" because there was nothing but junk inside. Oh well. The cool seat and sucker made up for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment