Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two month update

Today I went to the doctor and found out that I nearly DOUBLED my weight since birth -- YAY! Instead of being in the 5th percentile for weight, I am now in the 25th percentile, weighing a whopping 10 lbs. and 9.6 ounces. I have risen to the 50th percentile in height, measuring 23 inches now. YIPEE!! I am catching up! Well... all but my head. It remains in the 5th percentile. Maybe it will catch up later.

Although I randomly smiled a few times earlier, this week was when I really started being responsive to people and smiling a lot. My family is loving it, especially my big brother Brendan. He is an expert at bringing out a big smile. I am also starting to track things, although not consistently doing it yet. I can turn my head now and raise up on my elbows when on my tummy. It has been an exciting past couple of weeks!


Check out the full body shot! Compare this to week one pictures and you will be shocked at how big I am!

Mom, why are you making those weird faces at me???


Oh, okay. I'll smile for you.

No comments: