After Daddy finished putting my new bed together, I was so excited to try it out! Daddy was exhausted... so I decided to read him a story. Does he look like he is paying attention?
I made this necklace during "craft time" at the Dunwoody Library. After the librarian read stories to us, she led us in a craft activity and then gave us a sucker. I was losing interest around story #5, but when she mentioned a craft she regained my full attention!
I found Mommy's blush! As soon as she walked in with the camera, I said "Uh, oh!" and she snapped the camera just as I was saying it. She looked like she could not decide between laughing at me and punishing me. She chose to snap pictures and laugh.
While Mommy was getting ready for church, I found her container of hair pins. I poured them all out and asked her to make the shapes you see pictured here. Who knew that hair pins taught geometry?
Jack and I had a great playdate this month! We played in this tiny little pool for nearly an hour.
One weekend Mommy and Daddy had some friends over to play Rook. I love it when they do that because it usually means two great things: 1) Their friends bring their kids with them so I get lots of playmates, and 2) I get to stay up later. Can you tell I am loving the fact that I sitting in-between Cassie, Chloe, Levi, and Sophie? Sophie (far right) and I are nearly the same age. I think she was just as excited as I was!
Jadon threw a super fun water party for his 3rd birthday! Thanks for inviting me!
Of course, despite all the fun games and water slides, I was most interested in the water animals. Animals continue to capture my interest more than anything else.I also went to my friend Josh's 2nd birthday party this month, but I don't yet have pictures from it. Mom has to get some from Josh's mom and then she will post them.
I went to the Children's Musem for one of my weekly field trips. I love going there! Here I am thinking, "Hmmm... how does this thing work?"
Awww.. that's it.
Nevermind, I'll just use the net. It's much more efficient.
Oh yeal! I've got the tractor AND the lady.
This is Zamba. I went with Kaylee and Kate and had a great time! I hope to go back each month.
Mom and I double-teamed to get the most amount of tickets out of the basketball game. I think my mom might be a little too competitive at kids' games...
Vroooom! I loved the race car game, although the kid next to me kept saying, "You're supposed to keep the car on the road!" What does he know???
"Hear ye, hear ye!"
Maybe this will make my voice louder...
Gymboree offered a free class last Saturday in honor of raising donations for childhood cancer. I had a blast, so Mommy signed me up for the month of September. She had a coupon for 75% off. YAY!
Here is where I spent most of my time that day. Anywhere I go that has a rocking horse, I go right to it! I inherited my mom's love for horses. Maybe Daddy will buy us a real one someday!
I LOVED my visit with Uncle Paul (Daddy's youngest brother). I have asked for him every day since he has been gone. Here I am watching videos on his camera from the Paul McCartney concert. There was one where they set off fireworks on stage, and I kept saying, "Fire! Fire! More fire!" I still grab Mommy's camera and ask for fire.
3 comments:
Wow, Brendan is getting so big! That's great he loves his big boy bed, too. I'm nervous about that transition with Rocklin! Hadley is just adorable, as well. You guys looks like you're doing great!
Wow I've missed a lot of your posts so I just went back and looked at all the cute pictures. Hadley is getting bigger. Love the frog robe he has on. I'm sorry I missed the party they had for you. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Brendan is a cutie and that's amazing he decided to use his big boy bed. Awesome. Hope you guys are doing well. See you in December!
[URL=http://netfilm.ru/bruner/bruner/430/profiles66.html]порно видео зрелых[/URL] [URL=http://www.cpmapelsin.com.ua/img/common/411/profiles14.html]скачать полное порно видео памелы андерсон[/URL]
порно фото геи или короткие ролики большие сиськи онлайн ролики смотреть на сайте
http://atracom.com.ua/common/bbcode/412/profiles3.html беплатное видео секса
[URL=http://akapustin.ru/sysmanager/viz/427/profiles27.html]видео анастасии заворотнюк износилование[/URL] [URL=http://realsar.com/mkportal/include/445/poron-roliko.html]инцент порно ролики[/URL]
эмма уотсон её порно фото видео 18 лет видео порно зрелые тетки
http://opora.rv.ua/templates/opora_portal/images_olive/429/profiles54.html видео с изнасилованиями девушек
изнасилование видео секс google4534553453322
Post a Comment