Three of my close girlfriends planned a little girls' night to celebrate the coming of my second child. The night was supposed to be two weeks before my due date, but since Hadley was three weeks early, the night had to be rescheduled. Therefore, instead of getting a picture of me pregnant, they got a picture of me nursing! This also happens to be the only picture we took of Hadley... too bad you can't see him! Aside from when he was nursing, he was asleep the entire night. A big thanks to Jennie, Jen, and Carol for planning this!
Each of my friends brought a page for Hadley's scrapbook. They are WAY more creative and craft-savy than I am, so I am incredibly thankful. Hopefully having all of these pages done and just needing photos will make me keep up with Hadley's scrapbook... unlike Brendan's which I just started last month. Pictured here is Carol and Jen.
Kristi and Angie
Chrystal and DawnThe camera never captured Milena or Deanne, but they were there, too. Thanks to everyone for coming! Also, a big thanks to all of the people that sent scrapbook pages via someone else because you were unable to come. I am amazed at eveyone's creative talent! I have soooo many cute pages!

2 comments:
Awe that makes me miss all your girls! I'm glad you had fun!
I second Candice's comments. So fun to see pictures of all you Southern Belles! Congrats on the new baby! I hope you are doing well and handling well the newness of motherhood all over again!
Post a Comment