Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First date with two kids


I meant to post this picture a long time ago. When Hadley was just about two weeks old, Dan and I escaped to a sushi dinner -- my post-labor tradition. Here I am outside of Happy Sumo. I am not sure what this thing was called, but I was not going to leave without hitting it.


We are on our way to doing much better with date nights than we did when Brendan was born. We've had a babysitter a couple of times and we have a babysitting "swap" worked out with two families with kids of similar ages that we will use in the future months. It is quite funny to me how much more relaxed I am this time around, and how much more I realize the importance of getting out of the house with no diaper bag, no kids, and just my husband!


No comments: