Thursday, April 3, 2008

Playtime Pictures

Look - I am trying to watch TV. Please be respectful.

Just kidding, Mom! You can take my picture anytime.

Mr. Chick, can you teach me those cool dance moves?
This thing plays music, walks toward you, and does "The Chicken Dance". I love it!


One of my favorite toys.



My favorite place to play!
Notice the phone and my puppet are also with me, in addition to the clean laundry. I LOVE the phone and try to have it with me at all times. Twice this week I have called MaMaw by pushing the redial button. My doggy puppet is my new best friend. I laugh hysterically anytime it "talks" to me.


There is a dragon printed on my shirt. I spent a long time trying to get it off so I could play with it. Needless to say, I was not successful, but it sure was cute to watch me try.



I like to keep this rubber duck in my mouth throughout the entire bath. Aren't I cute?







No comments: