Hello? Is anyone there? As some of you know, I have figured out how to CALL PEOPLE! Can you believe that? I started doing it at about six months. I just hit the redial button and call whoever Mom and Dad called last. Luckily, it is usually MaMaw. She knows it is me when she answers the phone and all she hears is someone breathing into the receiver and uttering an occasional ba, ga, or da... Other people might find that a little unsettling, but she doesn't mind.Saturday, April 26, 2008
Hello?
Hello? Is anyone there? As some of you know, I have figured out how to CALL PEOPLE! Can you believe that? I started doing it at about six months. I just hit the redial button and call whoever Mom and Dad called last. Luckily, it is usually MaMaw. She knows it is me when she answers the phone and all she hears is someone breathing into the receiver and uttering an occasional ba, ga, or da... Other people might find that a little unsettling, but she doesn't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment