Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everybody! Today I went to church with Mommy and Daddy and we listened to an incredible Easter program! I especially liked it when Carol, Megan, and Mike sang and spoke.

After church I took a three hour nap before heading to the Andrus' house for an Easter egg hunt and very yummy dinner. A few families without family in Atlanta (did that make sense?) got together to further celebrate this special day.


A little bit further Dad! I think I can get this one!


Am I supposed to put them in the basket or dump them out?


Here is the kid crew. Seeing that I was the only one that could not walk, I think I had a bit of a disadvantage in the Easter egg hunt.



Mamaw said there was a 17-month old baby on the Today Show that could read. Can that baby climb a tree? I can!


Mommy is looking at the camera, but I have my eye on an egg...


They're posing for the picture, but I am still searching for eggs. Garth put money in them and I collected sixty cents!


Bedtime snack






3 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! I especially like the kid crew picture. That's darling.

The Roe Family said...

you guys look like such a happy family. your little guy is so cute and i think he reminds me a little of pauly wog.

KT said...

That was so cute! Your blog is so fun to read. Hope you are all doing well!
Kristin