Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What's new in Brendan's world

Everyday I surprise my Mommy with something new! Just last night I pulled into the sitting position all by myself! Mommy has been working with me all week by pulling me up into the sitting position, but last night was the first time I did it by myself. Now Mommy has put this into our daily schedule so that I can keep practicing. She is so excited for me!

What Mom? I swear I did not do it. I don't know how spit up got all over your suit.


Last week I started grabbing toys and holding them for the first time! Mommy was super proud of me so she started snapping all kinds of pictures. I am getting quite good at posing for the camera.


Cheeez!



I LOVE my playmat! I kick, grab, and lick the animals for 30-45 minutes at a time. This gives Mommy plenty of time to update my blog.


















1 comment:

mcamp said...

oh I took some of those at the end with him on his mat, I forgot to tell you. He looks so good! I can't wait to come back I miss him :P

kim