
Check me out! Last weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to the Georgia-Kentucky football game. Aside from the devastating outcome, the game was a ton of fun! I was a HUGE hit, even among all the Georgia fans. Every person we passed would look at me and say, "
Awwww! How cute!", and several stopped my mommy so they could get a better look at me. One lady called me "the little enemy" but I did not mind. I was glad I had a full outfit -- down to the shoes -- to support my favorite team.

Here I am super happy because I am expecting Kentucky to do really well... In the next picture I am reacting to Georgia soaring ahead in the game...

Take that Georgia!

Not now Mom. I'm just not in the mood. Did you see that lousy pass? What is the quarterback doing???

Here is the only shot we have of the whole family. Mommy had the camera on the wrong setting, so it came out in a funny color.

Look at all of these people! Daddy said the stadium held 92,000 - WHOA! This was definitely my biggest crowd experience. I was taken aback by all the red, but at least there was a bit of blue dispersed throughout it. I was proud of all the Kentucky fans that made it to the game.
1 comment:
Brendan...you are very cute. Remind your daddy that Kentucky colors are also BYU colors...go cougars! BoooUtes! hehehe...oh and I'm glad you like your play gym. I still can't get enough of that thing...
Love, Rome
Post a Comment