
Thanksgiving 2007
Here I am with my mom and dad. We went to Kentucky to spend Thanksgiving at Mamaw and Papaw's house. I was spoiled rotten the entire time -- I loved it! Between Mamaw, Papaw, Uncle Rick, Aunt Lenore, my cousin Helena, and my mommy and daddy, I was thoroughly entertained the entire time.
Hey - want to celebrate? It is my uncle Rick's birthday AND I turn 11 weeks old today.
Will someone please play with me?
Wow - you people really like to touch babies!
Ha! Look how high my pants are! Aren't you supposed to help a baby out with things like that? Oh well, I am having tons of fun with Papaw, so I don't mind.
Hey look! I am almost ready to sit up by myself! I swear Aunt Lenore and Uncle Rick could move their hands and I could still sit like this. They just had them there because they can't stand to not be touching me.









No comments:
Post a Comment