Saturday, November 10, 2007

Unsupervised Trouble

Okay everyone, I have to leave my remarks concerning the post below. Last night I was up all night with Brendan. He had his vaccinations yesterday and, as a result, he was running a fever and needing to be held. Then, I had a meeting at church this morning from 9-12. By the time I got home I was exhausted, so I asked Dan to take care of Brendan while I took a nap... I woke up to find that Dan had dressed himself and Brendan in matching Utah shirts. Brendan was crying, so I joked that he must be upset to be wearing Utah red instead of Kentucky blue. I laughed at how cute they both were and even took some pictures of them and said I would later post them on the blog. In other words, I was a great sport. THEN.... tonight I logged onto the blog and discovered that it had been violated by an overwhelming amount of Utah red! It turns out that while I was sleeping, Dan had put the camera on the timer and had taken pictures of them and loaded them onto the website before I ever woke up. I NEVER would have allowed these pictures for three reasons: 1) Kentucky, not Utah, is Brendan's favorite team, 2) NO pictures are ever allowed to be posted if they are taken when my house looks that cluttered!!! (why couldn't he have at least picked the place up a bit first???), and 3) ONE, not three pictures, is the monthly allotment for Utah. I had several cute ones ready to post -- I really did -- but those will have to wait until December now. My mom sent a Kentucky outfit in the mail last week. I had planned to wait awhile to put it on Brendan because it is a little big right now. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. My blue blog must be redeemed.

2 comments:

Stacy Christian said...

I think I recall Dan saying that he would NEVER...NEVER be the type of man to post on a blog. He has truly defied you. This might even be worse than the stories he tells about you when you're gone :)

T&JFree said...

Who am I sir a Utah Man am I!
Dan was right in posting those pictures.