Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trunk or Treat

YIPEEE!!! It is time for Trunk or Treat! I get to go to my church and go Trick or Treating in the parking lot. The adults decorate their trunks and pass out candy. I can't wait! Daddy has debriefed me on what kinds of candy I need to collect...

Watch out... I'm a tiger... grrrrr....


Snug and secure... Mommy had to let out the straps on my carseat in order for me to fit! It was a very cold night so she had me in several layers.

I fell asleep on the way to the church, so Mommy was able to draw a nose and whiskers on my face (see below). She did the same to her face and announced that she was the mommy tiger.


Grandma and Grandpa, why are you smiling? Aren't you afraid of me? I am a tiger! Grrrrrr.....



Mommy, what is that black stuff on your face? You look weird.



Hey everybody, meet my friend Anya. Isn't she cute?!?!?


Meet Jonah. It is always good to have a doctor in your circle of friends.


Mommy is scary when she growls...








I'm so tired my eye popped out...








2 comments:

mcamp said...

awwww how precious

Laura Lu said...

Oh, I love the little Tigger costume. It was so fun to see Aunt Dianne, and Uncle John on your blog. So cute LaLona!