
This past weekend the University of Utah played the University of Louisville in football. Daddy really wanted to see the game and Mommy loves any excuse to go to Kentucky, so they loaded up all the baby supplies and we made the 7 hour drive. Mommy and Daddy were quite lucky -- I slept the entire trip with the exception of ONE stop for a feeding and diaper change. Mamaw and Papaw babysat me while Mommy and Daddy went to the game. It was really hard on Mommy to leave me for so long. She called Mamaw and Papaw about every thirty minutes until Mamaw called and told her I was asleep. I don't know why she was so worried; I was doing great! Daddy came home in a great mood because Utah won. It was a sold-out crowd and a great game. I think it was good for Mommy and Daddy to get out and do something fun together.

I loved being on Mamaw and Papaw's soft bed! I took a few naps here and would even just lay here and play. I smile a lot now and Mommy was trying to capture my smile in this picture, but the camera was not fast enough.

My uncle Rick, aunt Lenore, and cousin Helena came to Mamaw and Papaw's house to meet me this weekend! I had so much fun playing with them! Aunt Lenore has a special touch that can sooth me when I am fussy, Uncle Rick is always talking about how cute I am and is trying to kiss my toes (see picture below), and my cousin Helena is soooo sweet to me! I wish they lived closer so we could hang out more.

You really love me, don't you Uncle Rick?

Wow... you have special soothing powers, Aunt Lenore. Will you come home with me so I won't cry anymore?

Just hanging out with my cool cousin, Helena.

I love getting all of this attention!

Uncle Rick going for my toes, once again... He loves kissing them!

Mommy and Helena spent some time in Mamaw and Papaw's hot tub. Everyone says Helena is a lot like Mommy. I think they certainly act alike when they are together, despite the fact that Mommy is about 20 years older than Helena...

Mommy and Helena posing for the camera.

Helena relaxing and posing for a nice camera shot.
1 comment:
I think it was Brendan who gave the utes some good luck to help them beat Louville. Thanks Brebdan! Im sure your Dad was happy!
Post a Comment