History of her name:
Madison: I picked out this name when I was about 6 years old. I had a doll named Madison, and I declared then that someday I would have a daughter and name her Madison. Over the time of the pregnancy we went back and forth with whether or not to stick to it. We made list after list of names and did not make the final decision until I was having back-to-back contractions at the hospital. When it came down to the wire, I knew I would regret it if I did not name my daughter the name I had been calling her my entire life.
Lidia: Our sweet girl has a very special middle name. She is named after her maternal (Linda) and paternal (Dianne) grandmothers. These are phenomenal women who exemplify strength, compassion, and a deep commitment to family. Also, a few months ago I was doing some family history work and discovered that my paternal grandmother had a sister named Lydia (spelled the traditional way), making the family name even more significant!
Welcome to the outside world!
Weighing in at 7lbs., 5 oz.
Measuring 20 inches
So precious!
First bath - no fun!
Clean and gorgeous
Meeting Mommy... She stole my heart.
Having my newborn baby placed in my arms is such a unique emotion. I cry every single time. I am overjoyed to finally meet my child face-to-face and overwhelmed with gratefulness that Heavenly Father has blessed me with one more of His precious children. I love being a mother!!!
1 comment:
Awww--so sweet. Glad to hear her birth went so smoothly for you. Congratulations on your baby girl!
Post a Comment