Sunday, April 4, 2010

February Fun

This was Kim's last "official" babysitting day (my last day of working a regular classroom schedule), and it coincided with the week of Valentine's Day.  Brendan was delighted to give her flowers and a homemade card. 

Luckily, we still get to see her pretty often. She babysits whenever we need her and, if it has been a while since she has seen the kids, she asks to come over and spend time with them.  We are blessed to have her!

Charlotte and her mommy, Katrina, were in town and stopped by for dinner and some play time. Brendan and Hadley had a blast hosting a little lady.


My pre-school topic this month was the five senses.  Here, the kiddos have containers they are smelling to figure out if what is inside is yucky or yummy. They sorted them into two piles and were then told what each container had inside. This was one of several fun stations. I absolutely LOVE planning for these classes!

Hadley's first finger food -- corn on the cob.  In the Richards family, we like to start big. :-)

This is Matthew - one of Had's first playmates. He is about five or six weeks younger than Hadley, and Megan and I are so excited for them to be friends! 

Jonah and Brendan rockin' out.

Sometimes they are just too cute...

Sweet adoration

The nursery kids from church visited a local senior citizens home and read stories with the sweet people there. It was a very special day, and I hope we are able to do it again soon.


Brendan was literally saying, "No, Mommy!  No pictures!" I guess I take too many pictures...

Had was wearing B's fireman hat and saw B coming toward him to take it back. I thought the look on his face was classic.



Who else washes dishes in your underwear?

No comments: