Thursday, July 16, 2009

My brother and me

This week Mom decided she wanted to get a good picture of me with my brother. As you will see below, the photo shoot was quite... entertaining. I was soooo proud to be the big brother and wanted to make sure Hadley was happy.

Uh, Mom? I don't think this is exactly the look you were wanting... I know I am supposed to smile for pictures, but has Hadley learned that yet?


Oh well... I'll just look at the camera and do my thing. I don't want to disappoint Mom.



Here, maybe this will help. I saw Mom try this once.




Hey! I think it's working!



Awww! It did work! I knew I could help out my little brother.


Brendan: Let's take a few shots from this angle.
Hadley: Enough! I surrender! Let me get back in my crib!



Don't worry, Mom. I know what to do.

6 comments:

Stacy Christian said...

awww, those pictures are so cute! i love the narration that goes with them.

MaMaw said...

Soooo cute - Mom did a good job of telling the story. They are adorable!

The Collins said...

These are hilarious! They are too cute!

Candice said...

What cute pictures! I love how he was trying to help!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

These two brothers are so cute:-) Great job Mom! And Dad too!

Jen said...

Those are darling pictures! Such handsome boys!!