Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big Brother Adventures

Trying on Daddy's shirt




Mommy's friend gave her this to help her relax at night. I tried it on and loved it!




Mommy and Daddy got me several "big brother surprises" the first week of Hadley's life. Here I am hiding my eyes, waiting for Daddy to give me my very own tent!



Daddy, Big Bird, and me playing in the tent




Just a little catnap




My first soccer ball!





During the first three weeks of Hadley's life, I had many big brother adventures. Here, PaPaw and Daddy took me to the park to play in the sand and on the playground.




Check me out! I just recently learned to do this.




Our next adventure was Yellow River Game Ranch. I love this place! I went once before (see earlier post, nearly a year ago), but this time I was older so it was even better. I saw bears, deer, rabbits, fox, and much, much more!




The coolest part is that you get to feed them carrots and peanuts as you walk around the ranch. Daddy helped me feed this deer, which ate right out of my hand!





Then, MaMaw and PaPaw took me to Zamba to play. Don't I look like a teenager playing this game (minus the stepladder)?




My favorite part was sitting in the firetruck and having PaPaw read me stories.




My next present was a container of balls. My parents thought I would love throwing them around, but I really just prefer to sit in them and watch TV with Dad.


Grandma Darling came to visit, and she took me to the pool every day! She taught me all kinds of fun dances, too, like the "washing machine"!
Daddy and me at the pool - soooo fun!





What do you think this is? Whipped cream? No. Ice cream? No. Any more guesses???? It is Desitin... yes, I got into my little brother's diaper basket and put his diaper rash cream all over my face. Lovely.




Daddy took me to the Dunwoody parade on July 4th. Thanks, Dad!




No comments: