Everyone has been asking for an update on how I am doing.... I am doing VERY WELL! When I went in for my two week check-up, I had gained 13 ounces in one week! That put me at 6lbs, 9 oz. I am officially on the charts now at the 5th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. I am now four weeks old and more alert than ever. I still eat every 2 hours or less, so Mommy doesn't sleep much, but that means I am growing so she does not mind. We are not sure what I weigh now, but I have outgrown most of my premie clothes and my jaundice is looking much better. Here are some recent pictures of me -- Enjoy!
A little stud
Although I gained nearly a pound, I still look pretty small next to my big brother.




No comments:
Post a Comment