My mom got really behind in her blogging these past few months, so this is her attempt at catching up. Here are some of my adventures during month 20 of my life!
I continue to love craft time! I get really creative with both what I do and what I ask Mommy to do. I have a great imagination and play pretend with any and every thing available.
Mommy and Daddy took me to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. I absolutely loved it! I am really into dinosaurs right now, so I was in awe the entire time.
Here I am with Mommy and my new dinosaur puppet.
We were on our way out when this shot was taken. I was exhausted! It was two hours past my nap time!
This month we went to the lake with our friends the Garrisons and the Campas. I had a blast playing with the other kids, but was not so happy out on the boat.My friend Jack has this super fun rocking horse. I have been over to his house twice to play and both times I went straight to the horse.
Jack and I know when we are being mischievous and we think it is funny. Jack has a 6 month old brother and this is his swing, but we thought the two of us should check it out.
I continue to love blowing bubbles! I have gone though several bottles this summer and am getting really good at it!
One day Mom had been upstairs cleaning while I played downstairs. She came into the kitchen to find this...
Mom gave me a spray water bottle to use to cool off. I decided to drink from it... while sitting in my wagon that is not intended to carry a kid.
Look at me climb! Every time I go to the park, I do something I have never done before. This time I ran up the stairs like it was nothing. I used to crawl up or go very slowly using the rail, but not anymore! I also climb up and down all the slides now.
Jack and I know when we are being mischievous and we think it is funny. Jack has a 6 month old brother and this is his swing, but we thought the two of us should check it out.
I continue to love blowing bubbles! I have gone though several bottles this summer and am getting really good at it!
One day Mom had been upstairs cleaning while I played downstairs. She came into the kitchen to find this...
Mom gave me a spray water bottle to use to cool off. I decided to drink from it... while sitting in my wagon that is not intended to carry a kid.
Look at me climb! Every time I go to the park, I do something I have never done before. This time I ran up the stairs like it was nothing. I used to crawl up or go very slowly using the rail, but not anymore! I also climb up and down all the slides now.






No comments:
Post a Comment