Friday, May 15, 2009

Going private

Hi All,

We have decided to make our blog private. We want all of our family and friends to be able to access it, so please send me your email address. I have to enter your email address as an invited guest in order for you to continue to have access.

THANKS!
LaLona

32 comments:

Rebecca said...

we have been thinking about doing this too.
bexdaboo at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Hi!
tiffanykimble at gmail dot com

Megan Bowen said...

I love seeing what your family is doing.
megantire at hotmail dot com

Stacy Christian said...

you already have my email, but i wanted it to be clear that i still want to read your blog.

stace002 at gmail dot com

Jen Hill said...

jenrichardshill@gmail.com

Candice said...

Hey! I love seeing your family too. candicorn84@gmail.com

Mrs. B said...

Of course I still want to read all your fun posts :)
noelle1212 at gmail dot com

Allison Hansen said...

Please add us, of course!

Love,
AL
allisonhansen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Lalona, It's your cousin Sherri in KY! I love watching Brendan grow. Haven't missed any of it. Please add me gssmoot@adelphia.net go ahead and add mom too at brendaslee@roadrunner.com

Kristin said...

I'd love to still be able to see :)
kmgourley at gmail dot com

The Collins said...

Count us in!

Megan said...

Send me an e-mail. :)

Megs said...

Add Brady and I!!
Meganthorup@gmail.com

The Roe Family said...

please add me.
michelleroe01@hotmail.com

Jennie said...

add us! jenniecouncill@gmail.com

Chrystal said...

Would love to keep in touch this way after we move. curlyqcc@hotmail.com

mcamp said...

mark.thomas.campbell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

LaLona,

I have enjoyed keeping up through your blog and would love to continue to do so.

bjs at ispky dot com

Bobbie

The Kipper Family said...

I would love to continue to see your blog. Hope your feeling well.
natalie kipper at comcast net

carla thorup said...

carla and matt want in!

carlathorup@gmail.com

Krista said...

Add me to the list. Thanks.

harrison.krista@gmail.com

Loni Richards said...

loni.hl at gmail dot com
Miss you guys tons!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Count me in! kristenmyoung@hotmail.com

jessica said...

I know we have never met, but you are friends with 2 of my siblings. Rebecca, and Spencer. I really enjoy reading your blog.

jessmilks at gmail

Lyndel said...

aww.... i love reading about you guys and seeing all the pictures!

lyndela at gmail dot com

Jen said...

Count me in! jennifer dot hecker at gmail dot com

MaMaw said...

Please add MaMaw to your list. I love your blog!

{Amanda G} said...

I want in on this! Please! amandajgraves@gmail.com

Laura Lu said...

Add me please! laurasrich@hotmail.com. thanks guys take care Laura

Wendy said...

One more! wendywendyr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

LaLona,

Can you change my e-mail to bobbie.simpson@meade.kyschools.us

Bobbie

elise and jeff said...

Congrats on the new baby, she is so cute!
my email
eliseb83@juno.com