Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Summer lovin'

Right after our big snowfall, the weather turned to the 70's! We had a beautiful week and I took full advantage of it. Here I am at Hammond Park playing in the sand box. I shared all of my toys with any kid that came by. I love making new friends and have never met a stranger.

This was a REALLY hot day. I was drenched in sweat, had red cheeks, and refused to come inside, so Mom brought me a spray water bottle. I thought it was the best thing ever invented. I sprayed myself in the face over and over again and giggled until I could barely breath.


While Mom was getting lunch prepared, I played outside on the deck. I love sitting at my picnic table!


Here I am on my way to the Jazz-Hawks basketball game! I was so excited because I was going to get to see Daddy during the daylight for the first time in nearly two months (tax season...). I was decked out in the Jazz colors and looked about five years old. Mom could hardly stand it. We were in some pretty bad traffic on our way downtown, but I entertained myself with the Valentine's Day card from MaMaw and PaPaw. It is one of those that has a recorded message and song. Thank goodness the battery in the card still works! It has saved Mommy's sanity many, many times. It was a fun night (thanks to Mike and Lyndel for the great seats!), but the Jazz played horribly.



Then it got cold again... so I had to stay inside and get creative. Here (wearing my favorite new hat - see last post for details) I lined up my animals to watch my Leap Frog Letters Factory video. They were all very attentive.

2 comments:

Kapri said...

super cute b...sorry i haven't called back...busy potty training and taking care of sick kids...

Wendy said...

I love your Brendan posts! He's so funny!