Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hats, hats, hats

I love, love, love hats. I found Mommy's sun hat tucked away in the storage closet. She never wears it because she never gets to sit in the sun anymore, so I thought I would give it a shot. It is a little prickly though, so I did not quite like it as much as the others.

This one, however, I definitely liked. I can't believe my mom once wore this. She said she bought it for a winter trip to NYC. To me, it looks like it belongs in Russia. I wore it until I started sweating and then I insisted that Mom wear it.


THIS is my new favorite hat. Yep, they are my red gym shorts. Mom was folding laundry and I emphatically cried, "Hat! Hat!" while holding the shorts until she gave in and put them on my head. For the past three days I have gotten them out of my drawer and worn them on my head. I am quite a character...


No comments: