Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo Session #2

Mommy decided she also wanted to get a few tradtional photos taken, so today we headed out to Kiddie Kandids. I really just wanted to run around the studio and was not much for sitting still, definitely not much for smiling (at first...), and didn't like it one bit that Mom did not want to be in the photos with me. However, after a bit of magic and an hour of patience, things turned out pretty darn cute.


Mommy... why did you leave me standing here all alone?


Mmmm... blocks! That makes things better.


Yay! I can play this game all day!

Oh yeah, I can pose.



Ha! This is actually pretty fun. Especially when Mommy and the photograher dance and make funny faces.


Prize-winning shot.

6 comments:

The Collins said...

These are absolutely darling!!! I love his outfit. Haley says he is a little hottie.

Cope girls said...

pretty darn cute is right!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Those turned out SO cute! And I love the family photos too that Stacey took. She did a great job! I took Rocklin to get his pictures taken and it was so hard to get a good picture - you were patient to wait an hour, but looks like they were worth the wait!

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Oh my gosh, Brendan looks like a little stud! Great pictures to hang in the new house! Speaking of the house, I want to see pictures of the it:-)

Candice said...

I love his outfit! He looks like a little man

Wendy said...

These are too much! I love the belt! What a stud.