Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love playdates!

Each week Mom and I try to arrange at least two playdates. I love it because I get to play with friends, and Mom loves it because... well, she gets to play with her friends. If we have not seen you in a while, give us a call! We'd love to plan something.


Does anyone know the girl holding my hand? Neither do I. She introduced herself soon after we arrived, took my hand, and said, "I'll show you how to do this, Baby." She mentored me for about an hour. To her credit, by the time we left I was climbing and sliding all by myself. Probably not something I would have done if I had been right by Mom's side.

Trey is in the background in this picture -- one of the kids in our organized playgroup. However, I decided to teach the boy I do not know how to find his nose.



Mmmm... Sand box sand.... so sanitary...



You really want us to sit here and just smile? There is a whole playground to explore!

This is my neighbor, Josh. He is 14 months old -- just one month older than me. We have already had two playdates and hope to have many more. I am very excited to have a friend my age that lives right across the street!

No comments: