Monday, October 13, 2008

Our new home

Everyone has been asking Mommy to post pictures of our new home. Well, she refuses to post pictures of the inside until she gets things on the walls, but here are some shots from the outside. We feel incredibly blessed to have this home. We live on a lake but also have a backyard, there is a pool, tennis courts, and walking path, and we are only 2 minutes from Costco, Home Depot, and Publix grocery store. Life is very good right now.

Here is our backyard. We are the second full deck you see, which is actually the third townhouse from the left.

Another view of our yard. The lake is what you see in the very back.

Here is a nice view of the lake. You can see the ducks in the far back. They come into our yard and I get incredibly excited!


Another view.



6 comments:

Candice said...

Did you end up buying a town house? Michael and I miss Dunwoody so bad! I want to move back today. You guys as always look picture perfect :)

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Wow...looks beautiful! Sounds like a great location, too. It's so nice to live near things that you can just run to without having to fight tons of traffic. I'm so excited for you guys!

Loni Richards said...

I've been waiting for these... Your new house looks amazing!! We are super happy for you guys. It sounds like the perfect location!!

{Amanda G} said...

Lalona-Hey it's Amanda (Hall) Graves. We graduated highschool together. I don't know if you remember be or not. I found out through my mom that you had joined the LDS church and that is awesome. I was baptized my sophomore year at UK. I was 19. Long story short, went on a mission and got married 4 years ago and have a 1 year old baby boy. I would love to talk to you. My email address is amandajgraves@gmail.com and you can visit my blog at http://thegravesfamily.04.blogspot.com. Hope all is well

The Kipper Family said...

Congrats on your new house! I love that area and would move back in a minute. Hope you are getting settled in.

Jaime G. Fryer said...

Wow! I love how green it is in Atlanta and you have water! Don't see either of those two here in Arizona! Ha! Congrats on the house. You did a great job picking one!