If you read the blog below this one, you will notice that Ella kept trying to take my pacifier away from me and I looked completely helpless. Well, I took notes on Ella's moves. The next time I saw a baby I was ready to be the aggressive one. The second Mommy sat me down next to Isabelle (Carol's sister Becca's baby), I went for her binky! She is only 5 1/2 months old and I am 8, so I guess I had a bit of an advantage...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I learn quickly
If you read the blog below this one, you will notice that Ella kept trying to take my pacifier away from me and I looked completely helpless. Well, I took notes on Ella's moves. The next time I saw a baby I was ready to be the aggressive one. The second Mommy sat me down next to Isabelle (Carol's sister Becca's baby), I went for her binky! She is only 5 1/2 months old and I am 8, so I guess I had a bit of an advantage...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment