
This week Mommy took me to the park to play! It was the first time I have ever
really played while there, which shows how fast I am growing up! I had to wear my sun hat to protect my bald head because it was a beautiful 80 degree day!

So cute...

Ewww.. this flower doesn't taste very good.

How do those other kids move around like that?

Weeeeeee!

Hello ladies... Who wants to join me on my sweet ride?

Anyone? Anyone?

What do you mean we have to go?
2 comments:
He is getting big! And cuter and cuter! Hope we can see you soon!
Brendan is absolutely precious! We need to get our two together for a play date! I don't know if you can send a message on here, but the ducky tub came from Target! It even quacks when you squeeze it's beak!
Post a Comment