Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Dadadadadada!

Happy Birthday, Dadadadada (that is what I call him... and I say it all day long)!! Daddy's birthday was May 3rd. Grandma and Grandpa Richards came into town to celebrate with us, and here we are enjoying a nice Mexican dinner. At the end of dinner, the staff came and sang Happy Birthday to Daddy. They put a huge sombrero on his head, but Mommy is afraid if she posts that picture Daddy will get mad...

Daddy's happy because he got this hot shirt for his birthday, and I'm happy because he gave me the phone to chew.

I have on my sad face here because I heard that Grandma and Grandpa were leaving the next morning. I thought they should have stayed much longer!


Daddy was super excited that Grandpa was here to watch the Jazz game. Although I am always asleep when the games come on (usually they start at 10:30 PM!), I wake up to Daddy yelling, "Kirilenko! Come on!" or "Boozer! Make a basket!", or "Yes! Okur is on tonight!" or -- most commonly -- "FOUL!!! Come on, Ref!"




1 comment:

T&JFree said...

I really think you should post the picture of Dan in the sombrero. I think he would look very sharp with it on.
Tyler