Friday, January 11, 2008

My first flight!

What in the world is going on? My parents woke me up 4 AM and took me to some really crowded place where we had to stand in line to get rid of all of our bags (I had no idea why my parents were giving all of our things to some lady in a uniform), and then wait in line again just so we could go through some weird machine and pray that it did not beep. Then we got onto this really weird looking contraption (Mommy called it an airplane) and sat in the window and middle seat next to some stranger that slept the entire time and wore earphones so he was even harder to wake when we needed to get up. I was utterly confused by all of this so I simply could not go back to sleep. For the entire four hour flight to SLC I insisted that Mom get me away from that crowded seat and stand next to the lavatory in the back of plane. As long as she stood with me there, I was okay.

By the time we flew home, I had adjusted to this new experience and it was old news to me. As a result, I slept from take off until we arrived in baggage claim. My parents thanked me multiple times for that.

1 comment:

Stacy Christian said...

email me your pictures that you want fixed and i'll see what i can do with them. i can't make any promises though.