Sunday, January 20, 2008

Congratulations Brady and Megan!

Daddy went back to Utah last weekend for Brady and Megan's wedding. Mommy and I did not get to go, so we told him to take lots of pictures. Megan looked absolutely beautiful! I hope my future wife is that good looking.

Here's Daddy with Brady. After seeing this picture Mommy was double-sad she was not there. She kept talking about how good Daddy looks in a tux.

Daddy was gone for four days and to us it felt like a month! To welcome him home we went to the airport adorned in Utah t-shirts. We knew it would make him super happy.


2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Wow, LaLona, you are looking great! I can't believe your little guy is already 4 months old...I'm sure you can't believe it either. These little boys are so fun though!

mcamp said...

hey just click on Thanaglim and you'll go straight to my page and you can cut and paste my blog address to yours or whatever you want to do. See you guys tomorrow!