
This year my great-aunt Debbie decided to host our annual Christmas Eve family dinner at her new home in Louisville. It was wonderful! Here is a shot of my maternal great-grandmother and my great aunts and uncles. From left to right on the front row: Carolyn and Gran-Gran. From left to right on the back row: Debbie, Mamaw (also known as Linda), Jeff, and Mike.

Here is our only family photo from this Christmas. I was a little cranky that day, so I was not much for smiling..

After the pictures, I changed into my Kentucky Wildcats outfit. I knew it would impress my Kentucky family members.

This is my great-aunt Vicki. As you can see, even her Christmas sweater is BLUE! She is a true Wildcat fan.

Here is my great-aunt Debbie. Not only did she let us all come over to her house, but she even gave me a personal tour. My favorite part was the big-screen TV.

Here I am with Gran-Gran. Doesn't she look amazing to be my great-grandmother???

Here is our entire family. Unfortunately, whoever took this picture did not zoom in. Oh well!

The day before Christmas Eve, Mamaw and Papaw had everyone in their immediate family over for a Christmas dinner. Here is my uncle Rick, aunt Lenore, and cousins Helena and Addam.

Here is my uncle Travis, aunt Crissy, and cousin Will. They live all the way in Chicago and it was the first time we had met! I hope someday soon we can live closer to one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment