Sunday, December 11, 2011

Summer Adventure Part II - Jackson Hole, Wyoming

This place is gorgeous!!  If you have not been there, you must go! 


Here are my boys with their binoculars... how incredibly cute is this?  I love it. 

Dan got quite a workout on our hikes. Hadley had it made!

Hadley had that pacifier the entire trip... but we got rid of it when we got home! 


Lunch break

Brendan demonstrating his incredible strength 


Usually, Brendan walked. But there were times when pregnant mom could not carry anyone and both boys claimed exhaustion, so Dan carried them. I followed behind... taking pictures. I had to capture Daddy's sweet sacrifice!

 Gorgeous waterfall, but Hadley found it way too loud. He kept his hands on his ears the entire time.


I love these kind of moments.  Having two little boys so close in age has been fantastic (most of the time). They are complete mama's boys and cling to me 90% of the time, but I am soaking it all in with a smile. In a few years, I will wish they would fight over who can sit on my lap first, or who gets to hug me the longest.


Brendan resting after a long day

No comments: