Brendan had only one request when he visited Santa this year -- a Leapster video game. Receiving a Star Wars game with it was a welcomed added bonus.
Stockings were stuffed with fun goodies!
Grandma DARling and Grandpa sent word to Santa that the boys would be at their house, and Santa threw in an extra present per their request. Thanks DARling and Grandpa!
The entire family came over for Christmas Brunch -- the Richards tradition.
Do I really have to wear this?
Next came time for the Christmas program. We got off to a rough start (with both boys), but as you can see below, it got much better.
I want to play!
Joseph and Mary
As always, the woman is telling the man what to do, and the man is wisely listening.
What am I supposed to do with a baby?
Okay, at least I get to walk with my cousin Conner. This can't be so bad.
We were constantly amazed by the tender love shown between the cousins. The older ones really watched out for the younger ones, never losing patience and always comforting, assisting, and entertaining. This picture was a perfect example. Hadley was not old enough to understand the story of Christmas and constantly wanted to take off his costume, but once Conner took him under his wing, Hadley did everything Conner ask him to do.
A frightening sight...
Hadley loved baby Jesus! I seriously need to find this boy a doll.
No Christmas program is complete at Grandma's house without playing the bells. Brendan and Daddy made a great team!
All cast members
Our family
Grandma and Grandpa got all the boy grandchildren a Nerf gun for Christmas. Check out Uncle Paul's face. Doesn't he seem jealous?
The Richards Family, Christmas 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment