I left Brendan in the bath unattended (don't tell on me) for a few minutes. He turned the water on... I walked in just in time! Is this a "yes, I know I did something wrong look" or what?
This is a typical look for Hadley. I am not sure what adjective to use to describe it. Curious? Confused? Eager? Not sure.
Brendan is into dressing himself now, and he changes clothes at least twice a day. I do know that this outfit does not match, but what can a Mom do? After he checked the mailbox...
... Hadley tried to figure out how to do it. Bless his little heart. He is constantly trying to do everything that Brendan does. Sometimes, however, he is shockingly successful!
Brendan received this helicopter from his Richards grandparents, Grandma DARling and Grandpa John, for his birthday. He has flown it everywhere, including many neighbors' trees! He loves it and asks to fly it every day!
Here's that typical Hadley expression again.
Help, Mom!
(This is pretty typical, too. I guess that comes with the territory of having an older brother.)
We had a blast at the playground this week. Hadley can keep up with Brendan surprisingly well. Brendan always stops to pose from the camera, whereas Hadley either runs away from it or tries to grab it. I snapped the one below only because he was not looking. I was thankful to catch Hadley still for a moment. He is nearly ALWAYS on the go.
I just thought this was adorable. Hadley intently watches everything Brendan does, even it is just putting on socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment